Shipping & Policies
First off, I would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting me and my brand! Whether you’ve just ordered for the first time, or have been apart of the GBN fam over the years, it has meant so much to me to see the support.
I wanted to take this time and let everyone know in advance, that the shipping costs and product prices will be changing starting next month. For the past seven years, these costs have remained the same, and I have never charged full pricing for shipping. However, as we all know, things change and because I would like to continue producing your favourite products, I also have to adapt to shipping and supplier changes myself. I had initially planned to adjust them for the end of March of this year, and had included in my posts that the prices were going to be changing. But unfortunately, we were struck hard with the COVID-19 shutdown. And because I didn’t want to add stress to everyone who had to start ordering online, I decided to wait.
Now that we’re entering a stage where more people are going back to work, I feel the time has come for me to start implementing these changes.
Some products will have a minor increase, and some will have a more noticeable increase.
I am sending this out so that you do not feel blindsided when seeing the new prices, and I hope that you will continue supporting the GBN brand!
- Orders are shipped via FedEx, any inquiries regarding using alternative options can be sent to email@example.com for quotes.
- Please be sure to include buzzer code with street address, as well as, a phone number to be reached in the case that the carrier is having any issues entering or finding address. Also, note whether your entrance is a side or back location.
- To place any International, as well as Provinces aside from Ontario orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with complete address including unit #'s and postal codes, and the products of interest. Once email is received, an email will be sent with a shipping quote. Please allow a 24hr window for responses.
- "End of Day" means the end of the Fedex business day for deliveries in the destination's time zone. The exact time may vary by destination.
- All orders are processed and shipped during Monday-Friday regular business hours, excluding any weekends or holidays.
- Delivery date and times are provided for single-commodity shipments only.
- Once processing is complete, package will be shipped and a confirmation email will be sent with the tracking details.
- All products are handmade and therefore all sales are final, there are no refunds or exchanges for products once purchased.
- In the case of broken or damaged products upon receiving shipment, please notify email@example.com
- Processing begins the following business day after order is placed, please allow 1-3 days for processing orders, due to the fact that they are all handmade. Shipping will occur once orders have been processed.
- Once an order has been placed there are no cancellations.